OmniBallot Tablet is an off-the-shelf, HAVA compliant ballot marking device used in polling locations for voters with disabilities.
OmniBallot Tablet offers a low cost, highly secure, light-weight ballot marking system approved by an EAC-Lab.
- Easy & Flexible
- Easily integrates with current tabulation systems
- Simple data upload and setup process
- Prints marks directly onto optical scan ballot
- No federal certification required
- Gives the 25-30 million Americans with disabilities the ability to mark their ballots independently and privately
- Fully accessible providing magnification for voters with visual impairments and compatible with other assistive technology, headphones, tactile buttons, and sip-and-puff devices
- Ensures compliance with the federal Help America Vote Act (HAVA) accessibility requirement
- Up to 50% less expensive than other alternatives
- Easy and affordable to set up, maintain, store and transport
- Hardware can be re-purposed for other uses within the jurisdiction
- Reviewed and approved for ballot marking by SLI, a federally approved independent lab
- Utilizes proven Microsoft Windows operating system
- No wireless required