OmniBallot Online is a fully accessible vote-by-mail, absentee, UOCAVA and sample ballot solution.
OmniBallot Online has been deployed in thousands of U.S. elections and used by U.S. military, overseas citizens, and voters with disabilities in 96 countries and on every continent.
OmniBallot Online is a single platform where administrators can choose a single module or bundle one or more together for even greater savings and efficiency.
OmniBallot Online Modules
- Secure Select – Accessible Absentee/Vote-by-Mail
- An accessible electronic ballot delivery system
- Securely delivering the correct ballot and ballot materials to eligible voters
- Fully compliant with federal ADA requirements for an accessible ballot marking system
- Allows voters with disabilities to mark their absentee ballots without requiring assistance
- UOCAVA Ballot Delivery
- Accurate and efficient electronic ballot delivery
- Eliminates the task of emailing each UOCAVA voter a PDF ballot
- A single URL via the OmniBallot Online portal allows UOCAVA voters to access and download their unique ballots
- Automatically generated FVAP reports
- Accessible Sample Ballot
- A web-based, interactive sample ballot for all voters
- Audio-enabled, multilingual and fully accessible for voters with disabilities
- Compatible with all major screen readers, tactile switches, closed captioning and sip and puff systems
- Ensures compliance with all federal accessibility laws
- Hosted on a secure cloud
- Easy access from a computer, tablet or smartphone